[Magdalen] From +Georgia

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:40:13 UTC 2017

Grace - it's Georgia (the state, not the priest) is in the Midwest? LOL  It
did say that after his name at the end : ).... I too often under or over
read details like this.

I should have added a forward, to eliminate people thinking that I had
written this... It was cut/pasted  from/on my phone email so I was amazed I
even did it.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr