[Magdalen] From +Georgia

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 01:05:16 UTC 2017

No.  Rest assured, if I am still among the quick, I'll post their opinion
to the Pub.

One good thing, the judge who gave the opinion on the case in question,
submitted her name for SC Supreme Court.  OMG!  She withdrew a day or so
before the legislature voted for the new justice.  She had very little
support.  (In SC, the legislature chooses judges.)

Ginga

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com