[Magdalen] Automobiliattitude.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 12 03:45:46 UTC 2017

Last Monday, the final fix and the final payment occurred to get my car both on the road again as well as smog-able, which latter happened successfully.  (Now if only the damned tags would arrive.)  Nearly a week has passed of glorious car function, and just now on the way back from the grocery store the "check engine" light comes on again.  But this time, no smell, no noise, no nothing.  With all that's happened so far, and as long as the terrorist bomb hasn't started ticking down, I have no problem waiting till Monday to call and ask what the hell *might* be up.

If anyone's got a spare car in good condition you'd like to donate to my cause, drive it here and I'll pay your flight home.  Or pay for a rental, whichever you find safest.