[Magdalen] From +Georgia

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sun Feb 12 17:38:16 UTC 2017

I think it was the other way around.  Some papers simply wouldn’t subscribe to it; many that did published it as an Op-Ed; most put it in the comics.  AJC posts it in the Sunday Comics, but during the week it’s on a separate page from the comics.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net