[Magdalen] Rejoicing

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:36:35 UTC 2017

Jay,

I'm just wondering, without mentioning names, whether the priest who made
such a mess is the one that they called from my diocese with such glowing
reports and high hopes at the time. I know we corresponded about her at the
time.
 That was quite a while back so it may have been someone else after her.
Just curious.

--

Christopher Hart