[Magdalen] test

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 03:14:49 UTC 2017

Of the two, I much prefer the Fusion. It's bigger and solid-er and has much
more luxurious seats for long road trips. And it gets amazingly good gas
mileage.

But this Fusion was badly maintained. One of the tires failed in South
Carolina. I replaced it (and it was expensive). A second tire began to fail
(those new dashboard displays are full of information) and them the engine
overheated.

I called Avis and requested a swap-out. They towed the Fusion away and left
me a Hyundai.
-M