[Magdalen] Thunder and lightning and WIND.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 17 14:58:24 UTC 2017

On 17/02/2017 14:01, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> WIND so loud, you can't hear the thunder.  Gonna be some fallout from this.  I already hear the sirens.
>
> Thought I'd write this while I still have power!

Yesterday the storm about to hit California even made the news over
here. Looking at the picture of it it looked BIG. The news about a dam
where the emergency spillway is damaged so they're rapidly reducing the
level was also reported over here. It seems you either get not enough
water or too much too quickly.

Roger