[Magdalen] P.S. Re: Update

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Fri Feb 17 21:52:55 UTC 2017

I'm feeling very bitter about church, which seems to me to wring its hands and make gooey noises about Love while being, in fact, somewhat less useful than tits on a male ostrich.  But that may be the depression talking.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain