[Magdalen] P.S. Re: Update

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Fri Feb 17 23:25:49 UTC 2017

Louise, the answer is "both".  There is situational depression, which is a normal response to serious stresses, and there is endogenous depression, the result of neurotransmitters messed up by too much bad stuff, genetics, or some combination.

I called a friend who hauled me out of the pit, and now I'm just pretty seriously pissed off with church.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain