[Magdalen] P.S. Re: Update

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 23:39:55 UTC 2017

And before anyone jumps on me, yes, chemo is medicine, but it is also
highly toxic, hence my calling it "poison". Else why does everyone handling
it wear gowns, gloves, etc.? It's not just to keep from exposing the
patient to anything one might have, trust me. We were cautioned severely
against getting any of it on us.