[Magdalen] P.S. Re: Update

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 01:40:12 UTC 2017

Sigh.  Yeah.  Why is it that so many churches are really bad at this?
Sometimes if one person is energetic and engaged with situations, others
can be set into motion, but too often everyone just looks at everyone
else and nobody does anything.  Isn't it what we are there for?

So, e-hugs, Molly, and the hope that some nice surprises happen soon.
Am I right in thinking that you are in Gananoque but your church is in
Kingston?  If so, that won't help.

Marion, a pilgrim