[Magdalen] P.S. Re: Update

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 21:10:08 UTC 2017

Molly, I wasn't aiming this at you. The conversation had gone in the direction of talking about congregations that don't tell the priest when someone is in the hospital or otherwise in distress, but then get angry when the priest doesn't show up. That was when I said I used to tell my folks that ESP wasn't one of my gifts...
I'm sorry if I offended you, Molly. That would never be my intent.
Grace