[Magdalen] For your Presidents' Day

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:07:46 UTC 2017

For the moment (and we should all pray that it turns out to be a very short
moment), this holiday is being christened "NOT MY PRESIDENT Day"  Like it
or not, the present temporary incumbent needs to be removed at any costs,
or we may find that the costs of allowing him to remain are so staggering
that they will break our hearts to pay.

Paul Stookey has a song out, "Impeachable"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJKOzwNzPek

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford