[Magdalen] Medical cannibis applications.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:21:24 UTC 2017

The law in California is subject to county and city restrictions. In this
city and county, manufacturing and sale of cannabis products is forbidden,
even for medicinal purposes, I am allowed to grow six plants in a
restricted space such as inside my house. I don't know if my enclosed
atrium with a front door qualifies.

Although my caregiver has agreed to drive me to Los Angeles County if I
ever feel a need for pot, I haven't yet gone to the trouble.

February 1, I decided that I should quit drinking scotch by the glassful as
a reaction to the stress of living with my wife's steadily worsening
Alzheimer's. The idea of trying pot is attractive, but I'd probably get as
addicted as I once did to cigarettes long ago and now to Scotch.

--
Allan Carr