[Magdalen] also Daniel Levitin

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed Feb 22 15:24:30 UTC 2017

OOOooooooops!

Sorry, Molly! I shouldn't have mixed the city names into a post
basically about something else entirely, and my ignorance about Canadian
cities.  I think I misplaced the college, and my fairly recent reading
about Cohen's alma mater. I was just struck by the mention of McGill, in
the context about discerning truth from lies, something the recent
election and Facebook has had on my mind for some months now.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net