[Magdalen] The lower courts just keep getting busier and busier...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:06:28 UTC 2017

...the lower courts ---> through the Supremes are *always* busy with TX #*!!

We've just cleared hurdle with TX Fed judge who said TX can't remove Planned
Parenthood from the states Medicaid roles, but of course, state elected
gurus are fighting for our *state's rights* and taking it to the next Fed
Judiciary level where TX has has success more than not.

sighing
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass