[Magdalen] South Carolina

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:47:37 UTC 2017

Ginga - if the Lawrence tribe "signs on" with ACNA, how can they retain the
name of the diocese then?  They will be part of another denomination, won't
they?
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass