[Magdalen] Unplugged for Two Weeks.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:10:01 UTC 2017

"Hidden Figures," Lynn, and yes, it was terrific!  I marveled at that old computer that took up virtually the whole room. I also marveled at the way the three women were able to persevere through all the racism they faced.  IIRC, Katherine was able to see the film when it came out--I'm not sure the other two are still alive.

The old NASA footage was fun to see, as well.

My favorite line:  "Here at NASA everybody pees yellow!"