[Magdalen] This is nuts

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:00:43 UTC 2017

I think I've mentioned before that my friend Kirk bought a farm in Hancock
County, TN, that had a rather nondescript farmhouse on it. When he went to
take the house down preparatory to building his own house, he started
ripping the siding off and discovered that it was covering the original
chestnut log house! He eventually sold the logs for $400K, more than enough
to build his new house.