[Magdalen] so we're sitting by the pool

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:00:35 UTC 2017

Actually the mayor is a Democrat (and a Wellesley graduate)
 and this precinct went 65 per cent for Hillary.

These miscreants at the pool are renters (as, of course, are we).

BTW there are far fewer Canadians here this year. Some years
a third of the license plates are from Ontario or Quebec or the Maritimes.
You hear couples speaking French. Not so many this year because
of the exchange rate. Our friends from New Brunswick made it,
though.
-M