[Magdalen] Preaching

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 04:43:04 UTC 2017

In a message dated 2/24/2017 5:12:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
petard at petard.us writes:

>  Was he the Stockholm bishop who was a strong supporter of the OW and
also
> active
> for the acceptance of GLBT persons?

Very  much so, also also Jewish Christian relations. He and I talked about
this.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Some years back there was a lesbian candidate for ordination by the ELCA,
and at
that time their local bishop refused to ordain her.  Instead, the  Lutheran
Bishop of
Stockholm ordained her at the Lutheran high church ("Solemn High Masses"  on
Sundays and feastdays) in Saint Paul, MNl (Redeemer).

I would suspect that the viewpoint and policy of the ELCA there has
subsequently
been liberalized.

David S.