[Magdalen] so we're sitting by the pool

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:36:00 UTC 2017

And there was a report earlier today that Mohammed Ali, Jr. was detained for several hours right after the Muslim ban went into effect, even though he was born here (as was his father, of course) and had a US passport. They let his mother go because she had a picture of herself with Ali, Sr.
Just when it seems things can't get any worse, they do. So many freedoms are being threatened, and we're only five weeks into this regime.