[Magdalen] so we're sitting by the pool

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Feb 25 23:35:32 UTC 2017

That was the Oxford group from OneLook dictionaries site.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/miscreant

OneLook

http://www.onelook.com/?w=miscreant&ls=a

Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous,
Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases

We found 33 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word
miscreant:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where
"miscreant" is defined.

General dictionaries General (29 matching dictionaries)

     miscreant: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
     miscreant: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
     miscreant: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language
[home, info]
     miscreant: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
     miscreant: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
     miscreant: Macmillan Dictionary [home, info]
     Miscreant, miscreant: Wordnik [home, info]
     miscreant: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
     Miscreant: Wiktionary [home, info]
     miscreant: Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed. [home, info]
     miscreant: V2 Vocabulary Building Dictionary [home, info]
     miscreant: The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus [home, info]
     miscreant: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
     miscreant: Dictionary.com [home, info]
     miscreant (adj.): Online Etymology Dictionary [home, info]
     miscreant: UltraLingua English Dictionary [home, info]
     Miscreant: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
     Miscreant: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
     miscreant: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
     miscreant: Rhymezone [home, info]
     Miscreant: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
     miscreant: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
     miscreant: Free Dictionary [home, info]
     miscreant: Mnemonic Dictionary [home, info]
     miscreant: WordNet 1.7 Vocabulary Helper [home, info]
     miscreant: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
     miscreant: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]

Business dictionaries Business (1 matching dictionary)

     miscreant: Legal dictionary [home, info]

Computing dictionaries Computing (1 matching dictionary)

     miscreant: Encyclopedia [home, info]

Miscellaneous dictionaries Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)

     miscreant: Wordcraft Dictionary [home, info]

Slang dictionaries Slang (1 matching dictionary)

     miscreant: Urban Dictionary [home, info]

miscreant: click here to listen to the American English pronunciation

Quick definitions from Macmillan (
miscreant
)

American English Definition 	British English Definition
noun
▸
someone who does something wrong or commits a crime
more...

Provided by Macmillan Dictionary

Quick definitions from WordNet (miscreant)

▸ noun:  a person without moral scruples
▸ Word origin

▸ Words similar to miscreant

▸ Usage examples for miscreant

▸ Words most associated with miscreant

▸ Popular adjectives describing miscreant

▸ Rhymes of miscreant

▸ Invented words related to miscreant

Words similar to miscreant:   reprobate, rogue, more...

You need to quit being so snotty about sources.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net