[Magdalen] The Grackles are back, the Grackles are back...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 03:01:46 UTC 2017

Well, the first RW Blackbird showed up on Tuesday; I've seen three more
since then.  This afternoon 17 Grackles appeared on the ground under the
feeders!!  17!!  Must have been the cracked corn I threw out there this
morning...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*