[Magdalen] so we're sitting by the pool

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 14:13:04 UTC 2017

ok, I’m sold!! ; )

Anyone know how the drive-into tourists are faring on trips between US and
Canada?  long lines? problems?

Lynn, who remembers frequent trips through the Detroit Tunnel to Windsor
when I was a kid either with my mom's parents visiting her family, or with
mom.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass