[Magdalen] Mardi Gras.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:00:28 UTC 2017

We certainly had a ton of Alleluias in the hymns.  As we reached the
back of the church, I commented "Farewell to Alleluias".

Recently saw a snippet out of Church of he Advent in Boston where the
kids banging on pots and pans escorted all the Alleluias to the bowels
of the church, an altar in the crypt, where they were left in a casket.

Marion