[Magdalen] Tonight's speech.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:52:15 UTC 2017

Agreed. Far more effective would be an overall weak level of applause
at the expected times, and a well-crafted, impeccably true rebuttal
afterward detailing any lies (and calling them that if that's what
they are) and going point by point.

Part of me says that if there ever were a time to disrupt and disobey,
it's now. But in this sort of event, perhaps it's best to hear the
whole thing and respond to its content: brutally if that's what's
called for. I do think there will be times when he needs to be shouted
at and disrupted. Perhaps by a fellow world leader at a summit. There
will be something that cannot simply be left for later discussion.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA