[Magdalen] Mardi Gras.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 21:06:52 UTC 2017

In a message dated 2/28/2017 1:21:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

I love  IHOP, and we've got one not too far from  home.>>>>>>

IHOP advertises heavily locally even though the
nearest IHOP restaurant is in Allentown, PA, some
60 miles away.

The Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton urban complex is
now the third largest in PA, after Philly, and Pittsburgh.
That's apparently just large enough to get branches
of all the chain stores/restaurants.    Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
is something like 20th in the State.  We're a forgotten
backwather here.

David S.