[Magdalen] One more liturgy post

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 06:39:46 UTC 2017

Possibly *ultimate* wrong reading faux pas - my son accidentally turning page and reading gospel at mom's funeral, instead of the NT  lesson. Priest quietly freaked, and the deacon (who was to have read gospel) thanked Verni's grandson for reading gospel and then he read NT lesson ( in RC church)

Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck