[Magdalen] Dog blessing query

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 07:02:42 UTC 2017

It is also now known that around death, the individual may not be
responsive, but may be aware of what is going on around them. On just that
basis, I would think that a priest would go forward with the ritual.

I recall reading that a priest arrived at the hospital when JFK was brought
in, and administered last rites. "I am confident that the sould had not
left the body," I seem to recall him saying.  That's a good pastoral move
on his part.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 8:48 PM, ROGER STOKES <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com