[Magdalen] Happy New Year.

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 13:18:49 UTC 2017

Happy New Year to each and all from Summerville, SC!  May 2017 be filled
with the Light that overcomes darkness.

John and I ate the traditional SC New Year's meal last night because we
have a do to attend this afternoon.  The yummiest bone in loin roast I've
ever cooked, Hoppin' John, and collard greens.  My favorite meal of the
year, so we have begun 2017 in good shape.

Ginga