[Magdalen] Cat prayers

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 14:10:20 UTC 2017

A good friend died several years ago, and she had directed that her ashes be taken to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. On the process of taking care of some of her things, we found a lovely metal tea box on the mantel that contained the ashes of her two cats.  We took them with us to the beach and scattered all of the ashes together in the ocean near the Hatteras Light.