[Magdalen] Busman's Holiday

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 00:37:23 UTC 2017

We took off last Wednesday for mid Iowa to visit oldest son and his family.
Youngest so lives in Lanexa, KS so we headed there last Saturday for a
quick visit.

Sunday, we visited Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral in KC.  My wife had
sent a note ahead to Canon Schaefer (whose retirement started today), the
director of music to arrange to visit the organ and possibly play a little
on it. Canon Schaefer (who had done two of my anthems in 2003, including
one for Brudder Jon's ordination {Hi Jon}} responded promptly with the
substitute organist's name - sending her a copy of the email too and
graciously extended an invite.

After the service, Myrna did a little of a Reinberger Sonata and had great
fun.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted