[Magdalen] Take and read?

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 2 02:13:14 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

The book of Tobit contains the only canonical or deutero-canonical mention of the Archangel Raphael who is also a patron of travelers. I believe he is mentioned in the Liturgical Itinerarium--Prayers for going on a journey. IN the seminary we used it on the last day of classes before we went home.
Joe
Joe