[Magdalen] Pause for thought

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 03:03:02 UTC 2017

Visited JFK library, Truman and Eisenhower as a kid.  Live "near" LBJ and GWBush but never visited.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck