[Magdalen] Cat prayers

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 20:50:53 UTC 2017

I just checked in.  His temperature is coming down and he should be
able to come home tomorrow.  Cat bites are  very dirty things but we
caught this one right away.  The sad thing is I think I am going to
have to keep everyone inside for as long as these tough cats are
hanging around.  Mine do have a roomy screen porch that looks out at
the back yard and that's going to have to suffice for now.