[Magdalen] Cat prayers

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:32:17 UTC 2017

I've done that once with a stray that chewed up another of my cats and
resulted in mine biting me badly when I broke up the fight.  I still
feel terrible about it.  The Harrisonburg Rockingham SPCA has a kill
rate of about 70 percent for cats.  If I had known that at the time I
couldn't have done it.  If I ever have to deport one I'll have to take
it to another county.