[Magdalen] Pause for thought

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 03:48:53 UTC 2017

That I don't know, but it has been a sort of goal to see that there is a
home for the papers for each of the presidents.

There's a list of some of the resources:
http://www.museumregister.com/400Categories/usa_presidential.html

Just north of here is the birthplace of Martin van Buren, the only
President whose native language was Dutch.

https://www.nps.gov/mava/index.htm

We have enough Hudson River villas around here to keep the tourist
intrigued for a couple of seasons....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford