[Magdalen] Beautiful Epiphany chant

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Thu Jan 5 00:44:13 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, January 04, 2017 05:46:55 PM Scott Knitter wrote:
> I get to wear such an alb when I'm subdeacon at Easter or Christmas. I try
> not to put my foot through the lace at the bottom as some have done here. :)

perhaps apocryphal,  but:
The Bishop of the Gambia and Rio Pongas stayed in a hotel room with twin bed.
He found his pajamas laid out on one bed and his lace alb on the other. For Ms
Rio Pongas I suppose.

--
Bob Rea
www.petard.us

What should you say to Jesus when he returns?
  Where have you been? You said you were coming right back.