[Magdalen] Prayers for Esther Williamson

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:23:59 UTC 2017

Friends, I just received a message from Missy Rice, Esther Williamson's
daughter.  Esther is very ill and in hospital.  Below is her message:

Hi Ginga, my name is Missy. My mother, Esther Williamson is a friend of
yours on the Magdalen list. Mom requested that I send you a message to
request prayers for her. He has been in the hospital for a week. She has a
bad uti and a c-diff infection. Also her kidneys were damaged and we are
waiting to see if they will resume normal function. She is still pretty
sick and weak.

Thanks,
Missy Rice