[Magdalen] Prayers for Esther Williamson

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:27:03 UTC 2017

Missy, I am so sad but I know your mon has been ill for some months now.
The latest onslaut of c. diff adds a heavy burden for her to bear.  I am
praying and thinking of her often during the day, and the good people of
Magdalen are as well.  We stand vigil with you and all who love Esther.
Please let her know of my love for her.  Communicate as you are able and I
will pass along your messages to Magdalen.

May Esther know herself to held in God's loving arms.  May she be at peace
and may love abide with all of you who love her most.