[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 04:33:54 UTC 2017

Praying tonight, Jay.
Lynn

On Jan 6, 2017, at 4:22 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

Please pray for Melinda, who is about to be sent home from Vanderbilt on
hospice care, and for her family. I've known Melinda since our kids were
little; her Allison and my Adam were the same age and her Joey and my Betsy
were just a couple of months apart, and they all went to school together.
We met because Melinda was a friend of my next door neighbor and our kids
would play together through the fence when they visited several times a
week. Melinda became disabled some years ago due to a serious back injury,
but had gotten around okay until recently when she began filling up with
fluid and having terrible pain. Doctors in Morristown were at a loss and
finally sent her to Vandy, but after extensive testing there, the doctors
told her daughter there was nothing they could do, her liver and kidneys
were failing and it was just a matter of time. Allison is distraught; it
was just a year ago that she lost her brother Joey to a series of strokes
and she is feeling pretty much alone.  Please pray also for her, her
husband Tim, and their daughter Gracelyn.