[Magdalen] speaking of weather

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:56:18 UTC 2017

Pretty much the same here, though we got an inch or so of snow. Ice got bad last night, so we cancelled church this morning.
There was a fatal accident yesterday on the road leading to my daughter's house. It's a particularly nasty downhill curve right over a creek, and it seems at least one car a year ends up in the creek even in good weather. Maybe they'll finally put up a guard rail.  Icy this morning, and I think I'll use my YakTracks when I go down to check on the horses...