[Magdalen] Chemo tomorrow

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 01:21:08 UTC 2017

While you are at it, you might double up on chemo prayers.

I'll be going in for the second round of chemo+immunotherapy.  The first
round was not fun, as I ended up with about 3 weeks worth of diarrhea.
We'll see if that repeats, and if I'm better at controlling it the second
time around.  Like Molly, I have a kit to keep me entertained, although I'm
usually inclined to nap during at least some of the infusion.

Eleanor