[Magdalen] Chemo tomorrow

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 01:31:39 UTC 2017

I've got you!  My brother is on the list, too, as he starts radiation on
a recurrence in his arm muscle.  44 twice-a-day half doses six hours
apart, half because the area has been zapped and operated on before.  In
early March they'll operate on what's left  of the tumour.  What a
wicked business this is, eh?

Marion, a pilgrim