[Magdalen] Sounds like...

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:08:39 UTC 2017

Saturday  we were watching a YouTube video about "What is Philoptochos?
 that was closed captioned.  It never knew what to do with the word
"Philoptochos".  Once it said "Philippines" but my favorite was "the love
of us".

Kate
(Greek Orthodox Ladies Philoptochos Society Chapter 1099 President)

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8