[Magdalen] Dylann Roof sentenced to death.

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:35:34 UTC 2017

I would have also.  This godawful thing happened 25 miles from my home and
has had a huge painful impact on the community.   The families spoke words
of forgiveness when the murders happened, and I believe they mean it and
meant it.  They continue their journeys to forgive.  And, the families, for
the most part, hoped the sentence would be death.  I understand where this
comes from.

Ginga.