[Magdalen] Home again, home again

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:02:49 UTC 2017

When Sweden switched from left to right (after the War),
they dropped the speed limit to almost nothing
for a whole year.

What sensible people.

The other day, when I picked the car up at the dealership,
the Jamaican mechanic commented how unusual it was
"to see a lady driving a stick shift."

I thought about telling him I wasn't a lady,
wink wink
but didn't,
not knowing if it would be a cultural violation.

Jamaican men usually call me "mama."
I've grown to love that.
-M

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 8:09 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com