[Magdalen] "News" conference

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:53:38 UTC 2017

Having listened to Obama's speech last night, I felt it would only be right to listen to Trump's so-called news conference today.  I'm in the middle of listening to it right now, and I'm having a hard time not turning it off.

I know...we're not supposed to discuss politics here, but at the very least, I believe our country needs much prayer now and for the foreseeable future, and I would ask that all of us, no matter where we live, pray for our country.