[Magdalen] Mom's 80th birthday

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:09:26 UTC 2017

Thanks, Mike. Yes, I'd want us to spend max time with Mom and not use
the hotel as a way to minimize it. I'm thinking stay up with Mom
catching up on Friday, meet her for breakfast (on us) Saturday
morning, and then we have the dinner event at 3. Hang out, then church
in the morning at Mom's church and homeward we go after that.

Just don't want to feel like we're spurning Mom's hospitality or
leaving her alone. If we're with her all day and evening, we won't be.
(But she'll wake up alone on her 80th birthday, says The Voice in my
mind...)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA